January 6, 2011

3 resolutions for 2011

This year I only want to focus on three resolutions:


Read more
I make this resolution every time I feel I lack intellectual stimulation (and also when I feel I'm falling behind my English). There's nothing like a good book to kickstart good old fashioned Wonder. Some books I saw in Fullybooked earlier were Heidegger and a Hippo Walk Through Those Pearly Gates: Using Philosophy (and Jokes!) to Explore Life, Death, the Afterlife, and Everything in Between and SuperFreakonomicsGeekdom, your bear has returned hyuk hyuk hyuk.


Write more
If you noticed this blog experienced a drought of entries in 2010. Let's just say there were too many changes in my life last year which were too serious to write about. Also, I refocused all my energies towards Twitter. You have to admit spontaneous micro-blogging in 140 characters is a lot easier than composing a real blog entry.But but but this year i promise to blog again!!! Time to compose thoughts again beyond the 140 character limit. 


Save more
As in SM Save More (blech). No need to explain this. I'm not getting any younger. Need to start preparing for my retirement.




So there. I think having realistic resolutions are attainable resolutions. If you wana go corporate on this, think SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely). Nothing like "loose 20 pounds by summer" or "quit meat". Anyway wish me luck! =D

No comments: