November 16, 2009

Attention! "Childrens" of Fr. Amici!

I know I've been guilty of a lot of grammar crimes myself (even if Mr. Grammar Police is my partner) but I think I've pretty much mastered my basic grade school English. Thanks to 6 years worth of blood, sweat and tears shed by brave English teachers in the classrooms of SHS. Fast forward to two decades later and I wonder if the quality of English education is still the same because last week, driving by one of the Makati's all boy schools on the way to Greenbelt (daming clues!), my friends and I were greeted with rows and rows of yellow schoolbuses which said:



The Horror! PUVs I can understand but a schoolbus? Either the kids who ride this everday treat this as a running joke or everyone thinks there's nothing wrong with it. Someone contact Fr. Amici now!!!!


Thanks Cham for the quick pic! =D

No comments: