June 16, 2009

Thailand: The new mini-bar staple

Oooh guess what I found again in my mini-bar (again!) - Durex! Is it just the hotels I patronize or are condoms really part of the mini-bar staples now alongside sachets of instant coffee? Either that or some Durex brand manager just activated a really brilliant insight.


And check this out, aside from the box of Durex in the minibar(which costs 120 bhat), you can actually request for free ones from the front desk. I wonder if that comes with "room service" hahaha.


4 comments:

Anama said...

wait wait, you can buy a MOOSE?!? HAHAHAHHA!!!

jampackedbear said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!! Onga no! Completely missed that! Siyempre was looking at the condom lang hahahaha

harryv said...

Even in Malaysia, may box of condoms sa mini bar ng Sheraton and Westin hotels that I stayed at. Didn't know you could get free ones at Front Desk, though.

jampackedbear said...

True in my KL hotel din (One World in Utama). So it really is a staple na in hotels