November 5, 2008

Party on-demand 24/7


I know this isn't exactly new news. Been listening to it for quite some time now but I thought I'd share this with you guys just in case you don't know about it yet.

If you just can't seem to get enough thumpa thumpa in your week tune in to 107.9 - the Philippines first and only 24/7 underground club radio. As its write-up says:

"
We are U-Radio 107.9FM broadcasting ilegally from an undisclosed location at the very top of the FM band. We are maintained and Operated by Brainstone Broadcasting Inc. We are Philippines's first and only Pirate FM Radio station. We have no DJ's. Our station runs on a automated pre-programed playlist system to give Metro Manila pure unadulterated club music 24/7! So what are you all waiting for? If your in the Metro tune-in to 107.9MHz FM now!!! "

Usually 107.9 only registers when I'm in the car. The signal's too weak for my mobile phone or mp3 player when im in the office but...surprise! suprise! I just found out they have streaming as well. Here's the link. Enjoy!

No comments: