October 28, 2008

I'm #1 So Why Try Harder?

Or so says this guy's sexey shirt. Hmm the word "sexey" kinda reminds me of the Hairy Scottsman from Austin Powers. Eww. Anyway,

After drowning myself in Electronica over the weekend I thought of revisiting my stash of Electronica CDs to dig up and maybe find out what stuff I lack when, there they were, outshone by the glitzy and ditsy Hed Kandi covers, were my FatBoy Slims. Way before I was started following Moby, Kaskade and the others, FatBoy Slim was my staple...Star 69, Song for Shelter, I See You Baby, Praise You...I think I stopped listening to him after Palookaville because none of the tracks hooked me. Apparently, according to Mr. Wiki, that was also kinda his last album. So I guess this means I didn't miss anything then haha.

If this is the first time you're hearing about FatBoy Slim here's something for your education. S
pare 5 mins for the Praise You video. Let's reenact it together =p





Daft Punk you're next.

No comments: