September 2, 2008

Santa Close/Klaws season na naman!

And you know what that means... Its KREEEZMAZTIME! Can't help but post this classic christmas carol(like last year =p) to start the season right. Enjoy!


I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause - Vilma Santos

I sow mammy kissing Santa Close
Andernit demistletoe last night
She deednt se me crepe
Down the stairs to have a pep
She taught that I was stackup in my bedroom fast aslep
Then I sow mommy tickle Santa Close
Andernit his bird so smolyheh
O what a fight it could have been if daddy had only sin
Mommy kising Santa Close last night


merry_kreezmas___NORA.mp3 -

I saw mommy kissing Santa Klaws
Underneath the miztletoe last night [vibrato]
She deednt see me creep [vibrato]
Down the stairs to have a peep [vibrato]
She thought that I was tacked up in my bedroom fast asleep [vibrato]
Then I sow mommy tickla Sanat Klaus
Underneath his beard so snowy huwhite [vibrato]
Oh what a laught it would have been if doddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Klaus last night [vibrato]

No comments: