June 5, 2008

All too familiar feeling



I had wished last night that I wouldn't wake up today. Its just one of those days...or weeks...or months when you loose the light at the end of the tunnel and decide to just rot inside. When you're too tired of telling yourself to go on and feel that any effort you do is not worth it. When you stop caring about whatever or whoever it is waiting for you when you get out. It's an all too familiar feeling that I've been playing with in my head and I need to get out of. Either I'm being overdramatic(as I tend to be) or I've been watching too many art films.

Of course I know better than to literally "give up". I know life is much more bigger than what I'm going through right now. And I know I'm not alone in dealing with this. It just sucks to be in this situation (again!). To deal with entities who act as if the world revolves around them and people who make you feel you need to earn your right to live .

Anyway, I know I'll get out of it. I'd like to think I'm getting better at blocking the people I don't need.
I've done it before and I'm supposedly wiser now. I guess sometimes you need to feel down so you don't forget how it feels.

No comments: