May 31, 2008

I have camel toe(s)

"Camel toe!" - Joanne
"They're disturbing" - Migs

"How do you keep them from falling off?" - Teen
"P***ras!" - Paulo


And that's exactly why I love wearing my Dopies. They're SO conversation starters. Besides, everybody already wears Havianas (aka overpriced tsinelas) or Crocs to Boracay. I alternate between this and my trusty Islander (Yes I'm proud to own an Islander! Kapal ng Orig, Tibay ng Orig! =p)

Dopie is designed to defy gravity. You can wear em with or without the strap and its totally comfortable. According to Ana (cousin-in-law and Dopie distributor),
they're initially available in Chocolate(got mine in Chocolate SM Cebu for about the same price as a Hav).

Been wanting to get another pair aside from my Sky Blue one. The Camouflage version looks really cool. Check out the Dopie website for more colors and designs.

No comments: