April 10, 2008

Time to say goodbye

In less than 24 hours I will be saying goodbye to something that has been a part of me for 19 years. It has dictated my life in more ways than I am conscious of and I've been wanting to fix the problem ever since I learned a solution existed. Right now I don't know whether to be scared or be excited. On one hand this is my first time to go under the knife but on the other I've been wanting this to happen a long time. One thing's sure though, what I'm about to go through will change my life. I don't know if I'm being over dramatic or the reaction is natural. This is the result of bottling up my anxiety about the activity this whole week. I guess the best thing I can do now is tap on faith and be thankful I have someone to hold my hand through it all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're gonna get lasik?! Oooh good luck! :) -- Anama

jampackedbear said...

Not exactly Lasik but still laser. Thanks thanks =)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything will work out fine with the procedure you'll plunge into. Just one comment though... you really look good with glasses! :-)

Anonymous said...

wow! i want laser too. hehe. good luck =) shall get tips from you ;) - cham