January 22, 2008

I need you Mr. Tubero



For the first time since living independently, I encountered last weekend an irritating plumbing situation. No it's not the usual clogged drain pipe or misaligned ballcock(OK, if you don't know what ballcock is aside from the obvious, read Wikipedia here NOW!)...kaya ko yun (Naks!) The pipes connecting my handheld bidet to the water closet was LEAKING! ...still is actually. Last night I thought coating the problem areas with silicone sealant would solve it (I got Pioneer Sealant because I couldn't find Elastoseal "Ipisil Elastoseal!") but NO! The water found some other place to leak out. Believe me, lying down on the cold shower floor with your hands sticky from sealant is no pleasant activity. I NEED YOU MR. TUBERO!!! Oh well, I'll try using plastic tape tonight (I dunno what its really called. You know the while elastic tape you use to seal pipes? Yeah whatever) and hope for the best. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how was your plumbing adventure? you might want to call Tubero atbp. check it on the web :)
goodluck!