November 29, 2007

Warning to my fellow Blogspot bloggers

A warning to my fellow Blogspot bloggers. If you're both a Blogger and Picassa user, don't ever delete your Blogger album/photos from the web album. I made the mistake of doing that earlier this week and effectively deleted all the photos on my Blogspot and Multiply blogs(WAAAAH!). I had no idea the photos were just linked between sites (although I'm sure that condition was stated somewhere in fine print in the site Terms and Conditions...WHICH NO ONE EVER READS!). So there, I haven't decided yet if I should just reconstruct my entries or transfer it to another site. Anyone got suggestions? I haven't studied WordPress or Xanga yet. Should I just put all my stuff in Multiply? Hmmm

1 comment:

Martina said...

What are blogspot and this bloggers is very nice for me wish he all the best.