December 11, 2006

Mau idol

I didnt really follow Philippine Idol during the past 6 months but I was able to catch last night's results. Filipinos really have a thing for the "api". Not that Im saying that's all there is to Mau. She's a fantastic and soulful singer but its unfortunate her physical appearance had to be an issue. I personally dont think her appearance was a hindrance. In fact its about time we recognize somebody like her with real talent. There are just too many of these models/actresses/actors turned singers with no vocal talent at all. Personally, I was rooting for Pao (who, by the way, had a breakthrough duet with Aiza last night. I think it was the high five in the end that did it for me. Does anybody know where I can get a copy of that performance?) but Mau will do. Go Mau!

No comments: